Learn valuable skills to embark on your career in the exciting and fast-paced world of Property.
Introducing an exciting opportunity to join the Number One Mortgages team. If you have an interest in the economy, mortgages and property; and you want to learn more about how the mortgage market works then read on!
We believe in supporting our local community, so we’d like to offer this excellent opportunity to a local enthusiastic individual to carve a career for themselves in this fast-paced industry. Our team at Number One Mortgages are some of the best in the business giving you the chance to learn from them and our unrivalled customer focussed ethos.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Providing much-needed support to the senior administrator and mortgage advisers during the process of conducting mortgage applications for our customers
- Liaising with organisations involved in the application process including lenders, purchasers; estate agents; accountants and solicitors.
- Supporting our advisers in the processing of life insurance applications including liaising with insurers
- Contacting GPs to request medical information and contacting insurers to issue policies
- Learning, understanding and using on a daily basis IT based systems including Outlook, Excel and specialised industry software.
- Learning, understanding and implementing the company’s processes for providing customers with mortgages, life assurance products and home insurance.
- Scanning/downloading, saving and storing supporting documents in the correct folders on the company’s IT systems.
- Typing emails & letters from templates provided.
- Receiving phone calls & passing messages initially based on instructions given and over time, on your own initiative to insurers, banks and clients to request or follow up on the information required
- Learning, understanding and eventually quoting customers for Home Insurance policies.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Be confident in conversation and have a self- assured personality
- Good knowledge of IT literacy using Microsoft
- Arithmetic competency
- Be polite and communicate clearly
- A great eye for detail and be able to organise
- The ability to maintain the honesty and integrity of the firm
- 20 days annual leave + the time off in between Xmas and New Year (this is in addition to Bank Holidays)
- Expert training provided
- £160 per week for the first 3 months, £180 per week for the next 6 months then £200 per week for the following 3 months before a review.
- Bonuses also available after initial 3-6 months
The opportunity to progress within the company to a fully-fledged Mortgage Administrator or Paraplanner.
With ongoing career progression, you may reach the levels of an experienced mortgage adviser, with the ability to earn upwards of £45,000 per year.
The right candidate will receive support to train for all necessary qualifications and all the encouragement needed to reach their career goals. The industry is quite addictive and learning never stops. Helping individuals, couples, and families to reach their home ownership goals is very rewarding.
To find out how to apply for the apprentice role please contact us or email email@example.com